Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Wait - I'm not a med 3 yet?

Okay, yes, I know I'm not a med 3 for another month, but I got my schedule today. This is the first time I have really actually realized how close I am to taking care of patients. And how much studying I have to do before boards.

Yes, so I decided to start a blog. It happens. I have 31 days till boards. I have 6 rotations taking up July - July of my next year. I'm seeing about few different guys right now, being AMA chair of the state of Ohio, trying to be a serious participant in judo, and attempting to tap dance my way to the front row against the half of the OSU dance team. (I also juggle chainsaws)

And I will be attempting to do all of this on a caffeine free lifestyle. We'll see if it kills me first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home