Friday, May 05, 2006

Welcome to studying limbo

Today was my last Med 2 test. I will now be trapped in this very exciting world that we can refer to as 'studying limbo' or just plain old 'ISP.' I have a long month ahead of trying to convince myself to study. So I'm not longer a Med 2, and I should be celebrating, but instead I feel 'blah.' It might be because I gave blood today, which has tired me out more than I thought possible. I guess I will save my drinking till tomorrow at Aaron's.

In other med 3 preparing news, I've tried to cover all my bases for getting prepped now. We got our palm pilots three weeks ago - I'm already a solitaire addict. My friend Erin gave me some scrubs, which I shared (for trying on purposes) with half the med school. I actually sent out an email to all the women in the med school advising them on how to pick their scrub sizes. I even :gulp: included my measurements on there for reference. I turned in my pager form today and will be meeting w/Dean C. about electives.

Now for sports news important to me. One of my friends is throwing discus at a track meet tomorrow. She's really awesome and has already qualified for Nationals. I have a family event and will miss her meet, but I wish I could be there.

Now for sports news less important to me - Chad Carroll just sold his loyalty to the Royal's on Ebay for $278.74. I love how they make it sound like its such a novel idea. Have they ever been on a date? When faced with two 'okay' guys, you give your loyalty to the one that bought you a better meal. After my last break up, I would place how much a guy is willing to spend on you as a factor in whether or not he sees you have potential.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home