Sunday, May 07, 2006

Long day

I was going to post this late at night, immediately after the fact because I was too 'up' to go to bed, but to smart to stay out later. In the words of my friend, Sarah I, "I feel giddy." However, our power went out as did our wireless, so I got ready for bed by candle light.

While a ton of random events happened today, I must really mention Aaron's and Stacey's birthday party. (And also Rob). They both were turning 25, and it was the first Aaron party I have been at in about a year. I did go to a Dave party last June or something. Otherwise, I have been off the boi scope for about a year.

I didn't really drink much (and it took a long time for what I did drink to work its way out of my system-yay giving blood), but I had fun. I had forgotten how much fun it was to randomly dance for absolutely no reason. It's been a rough this past year, and somehow fun didn't really have a place in it. Before I went to dance, one boi (black shirt, red lettering) looked at me and was like, "You should look happier. You're pretty, thin, nice dark blonde hair, healthy looking, and I can tell you almost any girl you know would trade places with you." That was very sweet of him.

And I danced. I am nothing amazing, but I do have enthusiasm going for me. 'The Electric Slide' did not get played, but the Cha-Cha song and Marcarena did, lol. I'm depending on Stacey and Sanjida for some quality pictures. Or maybe I'm hoping that they didn't get any quality pictures of me. I ended up donating 2 dollars for other people's dollar dances. I was shocked, I tell you, shocked at how tan the abs of the dancer was. To protect the innocent, or not so innocent, I'll stop there because if you locate the aforementioned pictures, I'm sure they will tell the story better than I can.

(Though I know now Dave is never EVER allowed to hold one of my collectable shot glasses.)

And let's hear it for the Cavs. They have made it into the second round of NBA playoffs by beating the Wizards OT in game 6. I am not thinking about our odds when it comes to Detroit, but seriously, for a Cleveland fan - hope springs eternal. Every day I wake up and believe this is 'The Year' for the Browns, the Indians, and the Cavs. It must be somethng they put in the Northeast Ohio water.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home