Saturday, December 02, 2006

It's been an interesting month

I have officially been twenty five for a month. It has been a very interesting month. When it rains it pours, but you just can't tell if the downpour is going to last. There were some good choices, there were some bad choices, and there were choices that I didn't make that were made for me. It happens, but even more, I'm not upset about any of it.

I think it might have something to do with my rotation. I am the first Med 3 in a few years to get an ER rotation, and they are still in the process of figuring out what to do with me. This puts me in this strange nowhere between the shadowing of Med 1 and 2 and the responsibility of Med 4.

But I wouldn't change it for the world. It's been pretty amazing so far and has basically solidified what appears to be more and more of the reality of me wanting to be an ER doctor. Honestly, this is the most I want to study, well, in ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home