Sunday, October 22, 2006

Death of a harddrive

On Monday night, my harddrive stopped working. A diagnostic trouble-shoot revealed that it was DEAD DEAD DEAD. It is still under limited warranty, but it will take me some time to get everything reinstalled onto my new harddrive. (And to relearn all my passwords to everything)

I was offered the chance to spend about 2000 dollars to get send the harddrive out and get all the information removed. Was my Seasons 4-5 of scrubs, Season 2 of Veronica Mars and Grey's Anatomy worth that much? Or possibly my very random selection of 800 songs?

The only fortunate thing was that I had backed up my research project and all of my photos through May 2006. The unfortunate thing is that I am was behind on my EValue diagnosis and stuff for school - and now I won't have internet access from my house for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home