Tuesday, September 11, 2007

9/11/007

Remembering the day:

Part of my memory of September 11th will be always remembering what I was doing on that day in 2001 and this day in the future. Even if the internet becomes outdated and I stop blogging, I'll think about that day.

What did I do today? I worked the 11pm-7am shift in the ER. It was a relatively long night but somewhat slow. I only saw four patients, which is normal for a med student rotator who isn't planning on doing it for life. I on the other hand usually see about 6-7 patients per 8 hour shift. I was on the road driving home by 7:30am. I talked after my shower to my boyfriend for about 20 some minutes till 8:30 but kept falling asleep. I crawled under the covers and pretty much slept until noon.

When I woke up I started watching TV and the History Channels 9/11 coverage. I was disappointed that more channels weren't covering anything. They didn't even have the American flags up in the corners of the screen. I expected more.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 6:24 PM, Blogger ineffectivecoping said...

i was at work.
at first, i thought it was an incredibly bad pilot error (mind you, back in the day, a plane hit the empire state building...)... then i realized it was a bit more... then i figured that we were going to be sucked into a war, for some reason.
i was right.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home