Tuesday, May 22, 2007

That shoulder - she's separated

So I was having a good time in Peds. Babies are cute and, even when their mommas abandon them at the hospital, Auntie Allie is there to hold them - of course while auscultating with my stethoscope. I had enough time to see the sun sometimes, and even fight in a judo tournament. I did lose a match in overtime on account of being out of shape.

In an effort to push my training into higher gear, I went to judo more. There is a third degree black belt with a hurt shoulder. We were sparring in stand up, and one of the throws went bad. I heard this tearing sound from my shoulder, and that told me there was something very wrong.

Finally got it confirmed by an ER attending - that left shoulder - she's separated. And it will hurt like hell for a month. So it will be the spring of my left arm's discontent.

In other sad news, Veronica Mars was officially canceled. What will MDave and I watch during Med 4?

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home