Friday, February 16, 2007

Somebody save me!!!

Thank you, Five for Fighting for writing that song worthy ofSmallville. It also is due to the random topic of good deeds and saving others. I mean, I'm a med student, so I'm sort of required daily to do work that helps other people. However, recently, I have noticed a random number of good deeds.

1.Push random person's car out of the snow - I was walking home from the hospital and saw these two people who had no idea how to get their car out of the parking lot. (obviously not snow-belters) I set down all my stuff and helped trample down snow and push them out.

2.Lunch time blood donation - I was on my way to clinic and the red cross was having an emergency blood drive, also due to the snow problems. They sped me through, with some nice people letting me go ahead of them so I could get to clinic. I finished donating my pint in 6 minutes, got taped up, and headed to clinic - which ended up being canceled after all.

3.McDreamy rescues Meredith - I had nothing to do with that but I just watched Grey's Anatomy. And it was so heroic when he comes out of the water with her. And also I attended a pretty good talk on hypothermia during my emergency medicine rotation. Body temp 80 degrees F? No problem!

Okay, and I'm done for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home