Sunday, September 24, 2006

Not post call

So my friend Amy had an apartment-warming party which I went to after getting out of the hospital after 7:30 pm. I tried to take a cat nap but ended up staring at the ceiling in my room for about 20 minutes. Eventually I headed to the party and stayed till about 2 am. It wasn't that I was drinking (I had one and a half drink); I was happy to have some hospital related freedom.

That might have been a bad plan since I had to be back at the hospital at 6am. I rolled out of bed, twisted my hair back, put on my glasses, and headed over. My resident looked at me and asked me if I was post-call. I told her I was building up a sleep debt from all my hard work.

I went home and got 2 hours of sleep before the OSU game. Then the fun continued.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home