Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Resistance is futile

So I started listening to the music listed by Ene from Grey's Anatomy. Bad plan. Bad plan. I stayed up for a long while longer downloading Grey's Anatomy, Veronica Mars, and Scrubs music. I was then late for my Stang session to get it onto my mp3 player, but to hear Kate Havnevik's music this morning was worth it.

Grey's Anatomy is an addiction. I need some disulfram STAT. Maybe some naloxone. Or some clonidine. Three guesses what subject I studied today . . .

I'm glad to say that Dave came back from his trip to exotic Utah. I can't wait till we can have our Veronica Mars season finale discussion. I'm praying that CW picks it up for another season this Friday. I don't care if I have to stand in the rain with the rabbit ears next year to get reception, it's worth watching.

The Cavs vs. Pistons series is 3-2. I was offered the chance to join a 'Come Home to Cleveland' facebook group today. I didn't join because I don't need to 'come home to Cleveland.' True Clevelanders can pronounce Geauga and Cuyahoga, loved the Indians when they were 40 and 110, wore orange and blue for the Cavs, had a candle light vigil when the Devil (Art Modell) stole the Browns, and know that no matter how far away you are from the Lake, it's always home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home