Friday, July 21, 2006

And now for something completely different . . .

A few people have commented to me that all I seem to talk about on this blog is movies and judo. Yes, that is true. I mean, come on, you don't want to hear more boring boring med speak. And I spend so much time being good and nice at work, it's a little refreshing to try to strangle someone at judo.

However, in the interests of my readers, yesterday Ene took her Boards. After an exhaustive search for a random esoteric fact for my attending (see here for pimping comments), I managed to get to Brazenhead for a drink. When I say drink, I mean 'sit there and not drink, but talk to people who are not in the hospital' .' I tell you it was highly refreshing. I met some of Ene's Erins, got invited to a party, and heard yet another reason why I will not become a surgeon from a fellow Med 3.

But once again, most important thing was Ene taking her boards. As stated in many a post before, boards really does suck. They force you to memorize all of this stuff and then try to make you regurgitate it back up for 360 convulted questions. Well, about 40 of the questions are so hilariously easy it wasn't worth studying, but the other 320 are still rough. And only 300 technically count, so you have no way to know how well you did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home