Thursday, June 22, 2006

One of my favorite wastes of time

For people who haven't noticed, I love watching TV. I have my favorite shows - Grey's Anatomy (beware it plays music), Veronica Mars, and Scrubs, and then there are shows I watch in passing or just keep up with what is going on, like the O.C. and Smallville.

So for all the other TV junkies out there that never really have time to catch everything, I highly recommend - Zap2it.com's TVGal. She has a new column every Monday with commentary about shows you care about - and shows you don't.

My personal other fav is Television Without Pity. Originally a site to mock Dawson's Creek, it has expanded to recap many, many, many TV shows. A recap of a new episode typically occurs about 6 days after its first showing. Beware, recap reading is addictive, and I am not responsible for lost wages/sleep/sex/energy/time due to reading them.

It's things like this that help me survive in Med school. And just for you,Anuradha, here is a recap of a DOOL back during the Salem Stalker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home