Monday, July 17, 2006

Trinity has nothing on me

I got to go to judo today. Dr. H called me 'Matrix' because I have keep landing on my feet when he tries to throw me. For all intents and purposes, I should be on my butt, but I'm flexible and sort of dodge and jump. Today Virgil went to throw me, and I hopped over it. Since he had clearly missed, it took him two tries to just shove me down. The rest of the team teased him about his second and third efforts.

In other news, white guy black belt in the blue gi told me I was cute and patted me on the head. I grabbed him by the gi and pulled him like I would throw him. Since he was surprised, he almost got tossed by a lowly green belt like me. Brian was, "yeah, we don't need to protect her honor here, she does it on her own. I can't wait till some crusty surgeon calls her 'Honey' and she scapels him."

It was a pretty good day. My attending gave me pretty positive feedback for my first 2 weeks. Our new attending is very different, but our entire team gets along great. I really like my intern and my resident. In fact, I would consider seeing them socially after we are no longer in an 'evaluative relationship.'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home