Thursday, June 15, 2006

The 'how many question'

Ene has tagged me in the 'how many question.' She asked 'how many times do I talk on the phone a day?' In my case, it is probably about 4-6 times a day. Between boys, family, friends, and the ever increasing AMA-related phone calls, I'd put the bar about there. For example, I have already spoken to four people today, and it's about 3pm. Maybe I will be less popular when Med 3 kicks up.

To pass this on to other people . . . please answer this question on your blog and pass it on by asking a question to two more people.

Stacey - how many times have you visited Ohio?

Anuradha - how many pairs of shoes are in your closet?

I'll be posting sometime hopefully on my last weekend at the AMA conference. I promise that it was a blast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home