Sunday, May 21, 2006

Hitting the ground running

I did some counting today and really realized how soon my test was. It also reminded me how busy I was this weekend - not studying - though I did read the same pre-Bcell page about 6-10 times. This is what happens when people you rarely see hang out with you and need you to answer questions. It also is what happens when your opinion suddenly starts counting at the state OSMA level.

And my poor little Cleveland heart is breaking for my city's teams. The Cavs lost, twice, the Indians lost too. I had a chance to go to the game, but instead thought I would study. I didn't. I ended up rubbing elbows and hanging out in the 3000 dollars a night Presidential Suite in the Cleveland Intercontinental Hotel. I eventually found my way back to our 'wonderful' hotel. Fortunately, my disappointement was alleviated by a quality game of UNO. Actually, I lost every single hand of UNO.

If you see me in the library for next 2 weeks, I may seem very frazzled. Don't take it personally. I have boards in less than 2 weeks. If it doesn't involve studying, I will probably be skipping it. Due to Boards stress, I've had to vote some guys off the island. Only the strong survives this immunity challenge.

In honor of my life set now to the soundtrack of Grey's Anatomy, Scrubs, and Veronica Mars, below you will find some of the lyrics to Maria Taylor's 'Song Beneath a Song.'

Cryptic words meander
Now there is a song beneath the song.
One day you'll learn
You'll soon discern its true meaning.

1 Comments:

At 10:20 AM, Blogger Sanjida said...

That website for the hotel is so misleading. It wasn't even close to that nice. Good luck studying for boards!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home