Sunday, June 04, 2006

Fleeting weekend of fun

Now that boards are over, I have this one beautiful free weekend. (Other than next weekend in Chicago.) Okay, it was this one beautiful free weekend in Columbus, specifically.

Friday - post boards I got to go to a soccer party at Bash's house. I hung out with Amy and Sanjida, who were dressed as cheerleaders/ball girls/or something. It was a fun time. I brought salad because that was the only thing I was actually able to make because I hadn't actually bought food for a few weeks. I had a bag of spinach I hadn't opened, so I was able to throw whatever random vegetables I had into the salad.

Saturday - hung out with Amy. First we suntanned to get a start on that skin cancer. Then we went running for 2.4 miles around a park with a pond by Bethel - I think. I don't know. It was a pond. After that I rented my storage space for the next month, and then went out with Amy to see X-men 3 for the second time. I still enjoyed it.

The evening really got going when I headed over to Mel L's boyfriend's house for a mini party. A bunch of my fellow med school ladies were there and Mel's brother were there. We made our way to Spice where we met up with tons of other random med students. I tried to be very careful about not touching the other med student guys. I worry about that. I actually probably said that a few times.

Sunday - my exciting moving day. Most of my furniture is going to be gone in a few days. And soon I will be homeless. At least I will be in beautiful exotic Chicago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home