Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Evil evil clocks

So I was studying today, and I knew I had tap class at 2:30. I checking the clock by the water fountain over and over. Unfortunately, someone hasn't adjusted the clock or its battery is dying. Either way, I left at what I thought was 2pm, and it was actually 3pm. I got thrown into the staging of the tap dance. I"m in the middle front/middle.

It seriously is like riverdance. I mean, some of the OSU real dancers have the real shoes. And even funnier, one of them looks like half a girl in my class and the other half of a girl in my class. Fortunately, both halves seem to like me.

However, the crappy part of the class is that I have to write a paper - 3 pages - vaguely related to tap. I was considering writing about my undying love for Michael Flatley, but it seems that someone has already done that.

Maybe I'll just give up and go on a rampage. Too bad they won't have places to work when they get over it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home